What happens after 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens after 341

Since I had my 341 today, what would/should be posted on pacer? How soon does the trustee submit his report? How soon should my FLAGS be gone? I have 3, MEANSNO, Repeat and PRVDCH.

What happens now that the 341 is over? Thanks.
    Filed Chapter 7: 8/13/08
    341 Meeting: 9/15/08
    Last Day To File Objections: 11/14/08
    Discharged & Closed: 11/18/08

trustee has 10 days after the 341 to determine asset/no asset.

here's a post i made a while back that goes through the ch7 no asset events:

Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
    (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

Related question. I had my 341 three weeks ago and still nothing on Pacer, but I got a letter from my atty saying that I am an asset case (surrenduring $5k car).

When they determine it to be an asset case is the rest of the case determined also? I am just curious since there is nothing on Pacer.

Thanks!

Comment

My 341 was Friday and today this got posted...

09/15/2008 341 Meeting of Creditors was concluded. Trustee's Report of No Distribution:
        Trustee of this estate reports and certifies that the trustee has performed the duties required of a trustee under 11 U.S.C. 704 and has concluded that there are no assets to administer for the benefit of creditors of this estate. The trustee certifies that s/he has received no funds or property of the estate, and paid no monies on account of the estate. Wherefore, the trustee prays that s/he be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Section 341 Meeting held on 9/12/2008.
        Discharged November 2008 100 days after filing no-asset Chapter 7. We intended to let a two-year-old vehicle go back to the bank and reaffirm an inexpensive ten-year-old SUV and our home mortgage. In the end we surrendered ALL of our vehicles and reaffirmed NOTHING. We'll "ride through" our mortgage after the court ruled it an undue hardship.

Comment

YAY KEEB! That's great..that's what mine says too! Though mine took almost two weeks to show up.

ep
          California Bankruptcy Central

Comment

I had my 341 4 weeks ago and nothing has been updated on pacer. In fact it still says "awaiting 341"!
            341 meeting 08/18/08 :aggress:
            I'm a 60day'er!!!!:clapping::yahoo:
            last day of objections 10/17/08 :D
            discharged 11/04/08 !!!!!:yahoo:

Comment

SOLE Where did you hear they have 10 days after a 341 to decide asset/ no asset?
              341 meeting 08/18/08 :aggress:
              I'm a 60day'er!!!!:clapping::yahoo:
              last day of objections 10/17/08 :D
              discharged 11/04/08 !!!!!:yahoo:

Comment

It is posted on many threads on this board and my attorney told me about the 10 day of presumption of abuse.

Originally posted by debtor36K View Post
                SOLE Where did you hear they have 10 days after a 341 to decide asset/ no asset?
                Last edited by Cali; 09-16-2008, 06:44 AM.

Comment

I think the 10-day rule applies to the presumption of abuse finding from the UST, not necessarily an asset/noasset finding from the local trustee.
                  Filed Ch 7 - 07/10/08
                  341 Meeting - 08/13/08
                  DISCHARGED! - 10/15/08
                  CLOSED - 10/20/08

Comment

my bad. i am pretty sure i read that somewhere though. if i dig it up i'll post it.
                    Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
                    (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

OT: Confused I love your avatar.

Comment

Thanks!!!!!!!!!! He is so cute !! Just makes me smile every time!
                        Filed Chapter 7: 8/13/08
                        341 Meeting: 9/15/08
                        Last Day To File Objections: 11/14/08
                        Discharged & Closed: 11/18/08

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X