How real-time is PACER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How real-time is PACER?

Hi all. I paid my attorney to file chapter 7 earlier this week with the understanding that it had to be filed by 10/31 due to me receiving some bonus money we didnt want counted towards income.

I checked PACER this morning and I dont see my filing. I looked at several different bankruptcy court's sites, and some say 'live' and some don't. Am I to take it that some courts have real-time data and some courts sites get updated at various times through the week and are not live?

My district is the Northern district of Mississippi if that helps.

Thanks to all!

From what I have observed I think it is within a couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by mdbrill View Post
      From what I have observed I think it is within a couple days.
      Well that makes me feel better. I was freaking out LOL. I will surely still contact the lawyer Monday to triple verify, but at least my weekend won't be ruined in the meantime.

Interestingly enough, I received a notice just a moment ago that my mortgage was going up 400 bux a month due to my escrow being negative...I think that secured amount will take care of any damage the bonus money would have done anyway as far as qualifying and the means test.

Anyway, thanks again for your reply!

Comment

do you have to amend anything with the new monthly?

Comment

Originally posted by ready2puke View Post
          do you have to amend anything with the new monthly?
          Well assuming my lawyer did what was promised, and I really hope and feel that she did, I won't have to amend anything. If she didnt, then I am sure something will need to change, but I am a dummy at this and have no idea what type of forms or things that will change.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X