Cell phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bkchap7filer View Post
    I didn't include my cell phone contract in my bk as I didn't want it mixed up in that. I am current on it...am I the only one that didn't include it?
    My wife and I were on separate plans with the same carrier (Sprint). I canceled her account and included the past due due amount and early termination fees in my petition. I kept my account current and I have not had any problems.

Comment

We have the Boost Mobile, pay as you go. We buy the $20.00 cards as we can--usually two per phone a month.

For a land line we have MagicJack, a VOP (voice over ip) service via the computer and internet. The initial equipment and start-up is $39.00, then will be $19.95 every year, thereafter. We have a hand-set and have good voice quality service.

The problem is when the computer is down as it is now because of a lightning strike. Once we got the network and internet back up, the MagicJack device has been moved to my laptop while 'Hub rebuild our server.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
        We have the Boost Mobile, pay as you go. We buy the $20.00 cards as we can--usually two per phone a month.

For a land line we have MagicJack, a VOP (voice over ip) service via the computer and internet. The initial equipment and start-up is $39.00, then will be $19.95 every year, thereafter. We have a hand-set and have good voice quality service.

The problem is when the computer is down as it is now because of a lightning strike. Once we got the network and internet back up, the MagicJack device has been moved to my laptop while 'Hub rebuild our server.
        Boost has an unlimited plan for $50/month including all taxes and fees. It includes unlimited texts and emails and web use on the phone too. I was going to sign up for it, because its such a good deal, but decided to keep my Verizon blackberry for now, since its only $20/month more.
        You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

We did NOT add VZW to our list of creditors. We did, ofcourse, list them on our schedule J to show the amount we pay monthly. We went back & forth on the idea of listing them & ending our contracts with them, but decided in the end to just leave them out of it since we've had them for about 4 yrs with no plans of switching to a diff company.
          Filed 8/2009
          Discharged & Closed 11/2009
          Now the rebuilding begins....

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post

I'm doing exactly the same thing. Magicjack is great, and we take it with us to Mexico and can use it there. Tmobile pay as you go has been working just fine as far as cell service goes.

There are MANY companies that don't require contracts such as Cricket and Pocket, I'm sure a few others...don't know why anyone would want a contract anymore.
            7-2-2009 Filed
            8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
            10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X