Just got back from 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back from 341

I just got back from my 341, i guess it went ok, I can't remember the last time I was so nervous! I noticed at the end of some people's 'sessions' that the trustee would say he was closing the case, he didn't say that with mine though. Does that mean anything, like there might be continuation? Can anything else happen now except a creditor objection? Would the trustee request anything else from me or since the 341 is over he is done with me?

I'm still a wreck even though the meeting is over..

Sounds like you are going this alone, without an attorney?

I don't have any answers to your questions but i wanted to give a high-five for making it through your 341. Good job

Comment

If the trustee were going to continue your 341, more likely than not they would have scheduled the new time and date right at the end of this first 341 you had today. That's what they did with me. Had my 341 on Nov 3rd, then at the end of the session the trustee said the 341 is continued and the next meeting was scheduled right then and there for Nov 24. At the end of the Nov 24th meeting, the trustee said it was closed.

So it sounds like you are ok from what you described since there was no date and time set for the continuation.
      Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
      Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X