341 on 12-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 on 12-19

Well we have our 341 on Friday and having been part of this forum I feel pretty good about it. We of course are a little nervous but my lawyer says the samething that I have read on here time after time. Should be 5 minutes and we should be out of there so don't worry. They have also filed the exemption for our tax refund ($2000) and if it ends up being more I will leave it at that amount and file an amended one later. Good luck to the rest of Decembers 341. I will post how it goes afterward.

My wife and I have our 341 meeting on 12-19 also. I am just glad to be on the back stretch of this all.

Comment

I have my 341 tomorrow. I am nervous but I will be glad to get it over with. My husband wants to go with me but I got myself in this debt, so I should get myself out. I have been checking on Pacer to see if there are any creditors objecting to it but so far nothing. Good luck on Friday!

Comment

Heading out to my 341, wish me luck and good luck to the rest.

Comment

Good luck!
          Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
          Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Originally posted by linkid View Post
            I have my 341 tomorrow. I am nervous but I will be glad to get it over with. My husband wants to go with me but I got myself in this debt, so I should get myself out. I have been checking on Pacer to see if there are any creditors objecting to it but so far nothing. Good luck on Friday!
            How soon after filing would a creditor's objection appear on Pacer?

I filed on Dec 15th and my 341 is set for 1/12/09.

Thanks
            Very fortunate in the grand scheme of things but have learned my lesson.

Filed 12/15/08, 341 1/12/09, Cont to 2/12/09, cont to 3/12/09, cont to 4/15/09, cont to 5/11/09, cont to 6/02/09. Discharged 9/16/09, Closed 10/23/09

Comment

I leave for my 341 meeting in about an hour. I didnt sleep for anything last night.

Comment

We ( I and wife) just came back from 341.
                Everything took like 5 min or so.
                No asset case.
                But some people will have to return after showing 2008 tax return.
                I was lucky he didn't ask me about it.

Now 60 days waiting.

Regards and good luck to all.

Comment

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

And well done Trader62! Welcome to the 60 day club!
                  Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
                  341 Oct 8 2008
                  Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

Just got back from our 341 and at the longest it was 5 minutes. If you have a lawyer and they say don't worry, Don't, or if you have filed yourself and feel good about it don't worry either. Thanks for everyones input on the site. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hello 60 day club

Comment

Yay for you!

Congrats! Here's to a smooth, uneventful 60 days!!

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by fathergolf View Post
                        Just got back from our 341 and at the longest it was 5 minutes. If you have a lawyer and they say don't worry, Don't, or if you have filed yourself and feel good about it don't worry either. Thanks for everyones input on the site. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hello 60 day club

Congratulations! You are in the 60 day club now....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!
                        Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
                        Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Just got back home from My wife and My 341 meeting. Went smoothly to say the least. Lasted a whole 6 minutes. I timed it. We were declared a complete No Asset Case. Just looking foward to 60 days from now.

Comment

Yaaayyy!!
                            Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
                            341 Oct 8 2008
                            Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Josh@KYTP View Post
                              Just got back home from My wife and My 341 meeting. Went smoothly to say the least. Lasted a whole 6 minutes. I timed it. We were declared a complete No Asset Case. Just looking foward to 60 days from now.
                              WhoooHoooo!! The count down begins
                              May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                              May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                              May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                              9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X