Filed Today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filed Today...

Well, it's final, I have my case number and that's about it at this point, but she said she was going to to get all the on Friday since she was going home for the day. I really thought I was going to feel this instant load off my shoulders after I filed but now I'm just worried somethings not right on it, or that they'll come after me for something or want me to change to a 13. When I did my calculations, I was around -150 disposable income so I don't see how they could've changed it to be much more than that, but I am a little worry wart.

We'll just have to see when I get my copy of the petition and my 341 date.

Everyone have a great new year. My 2009 goal is to get through this and eventually propose to my girlfriend.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Filed Ch 7: 12-31-08 in IL (Equifax) 469
    341: 2-13-09 --- Held and Concluded 538
    Discharge: 4-15-09 - 601 NOW
    I came, I went, I saw, I was discharged. Thank god for this board.

I know what you mean. I won't feel relief until its done and discharged.
    We are waiting to file in Feb. I don't know if i can make it that long. I'd like to hibernate until then. LOL The calls are pretty bad and its only been 2 weeks since we stopped paying. They already got my cell phone number. We got another letter from a creditor wanting to sue.
    FILED CH7: 03/20/09
    341: May 11th, 2009
    DISCHARGED: July 13th, 2009

Comment

for those worring about folks calling..heres what I did and never received any calls from creditors...

1. unplugged every phone in the house and put them in a closet, now i only use that phone line for a internet and fax connection.

2. changed my cell number, it was free.

3. told my work what was going on, and they threatened to sue any person that called looking for me, and that eliminated any and all calls in about 10 days.

I havent had to deal with ANY calls, none.
      filed chapter 7- dec 11, 2008
      341 meeting - jan. 21, 2009
      predischarge Education complete- Jan 28, 2009
      deadline for creditor objections- mar 23, 2009

Comment

Jgordo, you are worrying too much. Mrs. and I did more wrong than anyone on this board. We had a very nice Trustee and will pay our way out of this. That being said, cool down as you have no problem. All will go well as you are not the first who have passed here and defiantly will not be the last. Just be honest and have nothing to hide.

Please if you check this eve, have a very good and safe New Year. ‘Hub and Mrs.
        Last edited by AngelinaCatHub; 12-31-2008, 04:32 PM.
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Jgordo, you're on your way, worry not. Have a good new year (I just KNOW you will) and let us know when the wedding is, maybe cards?? Presents?? Ummm..Cards yeah, cards

Comment

Jgordo52, 'Hub and I filed the last possible minute of the last possible business day last year, Dec. 28, 2007. It was an emergency filing, and we were to finish in 15 calendar days.

We felt no relief either. We were glad that it had been done, but we had been fighting with this %^&*#$% lawyer to get off her duff for 16 months and DO something!!!!!. So, we did not have a GOOD feeling that everything had been done correctly. It turned out that we were right.

I hope and pray all goes well for you. May this NEW Year bring Good Blessings.

PS: We had to file after July 1 of ANY year, because we get an annual Insurance stipend at the first of each year.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I just checked my fico scores and it's at 469 for Equifax. I remember less than a year ago it being 720.
              Filed Ch 7: 12-31-08 in IL (Equifax) 469
              341: 2-13-09 --- Held and Concluded 538
              Discharge: 4-15-09 - 601 NOW
              I came, I went, I saw, I was discharged. Thank god for this board.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X