Help translate PACER flags please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help translate PACER flags please?

First of all, I am so grateful for this site and all of you-I've been lurking for the last few days and have learned so much!

Here's my first (of probably many) questions:

I just got logged in to PACER and these are the only flags I have:
    DEC
    FMC

I've read a million posts, but can't figure out what they mean??

I think... not positive though

DEC, Debtor Education Course

FMC Financial Management Course

Referencing your pre and post credit counseling requirements.

I could be wrong, some others will probably chime in.

Comment

That sounds right to me. When you first open your district's PACER site, there should be a link that says "Court Information". It should take you to a list of abbreviation definitions for your district.

Comment

That sort of makes sense, but I have completed both and my lawyer sent both certificates to the trustee. I wonder why there would be a flag if they have the documents? Also, my 341 was Dec. 19th, so I'm well into my 60 days-how confident can I be that I'm good so far?? This waiting is killing me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Help! View Post
          That sounds right to me. When you first open your district's PACER site, there should be a link that says "Court Information". It should take you to a list of abbreviation definitions for your district.
          I'll go check that now-thanks!

Comment

Went to the "court information" page (thanks for direction!) and this is what they mean:

DEC: Declaration Re: Electronic Filing filed
            FMC: Financial Management Certificate filed or waived

Seems like I'm fine so far??

If there were issues, would I have heard anything yet? I'm Ch.7-no assets

Comment

Sounds like your golden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mi Bankruptcy View Post
                Sounds like your golden.
                That's a beautiful thought-here's hoping!!

Comment

this message is for "yuckhatethis"..or anyone past the 60day wait., looks right u are in your 75th day or so of waiting. you should call the bk clerks office and ask her to pull up your file and send it to the enforce team for review and discharge. this always works. thats what the lady told me when i called to check my status(my bk was discharged the day after)

Comment

I thought the 60 day wait was 60 days after the 341. I think my magic date is Feb 17.

Originally posted by jdgarcia2004 View Post
                    this message is for "yuckhatethis"..or anyone past the 60day wait., looks right u are in your 75th day or so of waiting. you should call the bk clerks office and ask her to pull up your file and send it to the enforce team for review and discharge. this always works. thats what the lady told me when i called to check my status(my bk was discharged the day after)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X