Used CFEFA.org for couseling - freakin out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used CFEFA.org for couseling - freakin out

I used cfefa.org for my pre bankruptcy class because it was $35 for a couple. I did it on Wednesday night, and now it's Friday night and I don't have a certificate.

I am planning to file on Monday and I am absolutely freaking out. I called them about an hour before they closed today and they said they would work on it. Now they are closed, and I can't talk with anyone till Monday.

Has anyone had any problems with this place.

I used them and they seem like kind of a small place. I had a couple of hiccups with the process and it seemed like they got it straightened out without too much drama. There's a good chance that you can call them Monday morning and explain the situation and they'll probably get it taken care of. Maybe they're lots busier now than they're ready for.
    Discharged November 2008 100 days after filing no-asset Chapter 7. We intended to let a two-year-old vehicle go back to the bank and reaffirm an inexpensive ten-year-old SUV and our home mortgage. In the end we surrendered ALL of our vehicles and reaffirmed NOTHING. We'll "ride through" our mortgage after the court ruled it an undue hardship.

Comment

Got the certificates yesterday.

Phew...

I got my certificates. I assumed that they would not be working on the weekend.

So... a word of advice - give yourself some time so you don't have to panic like me.

And, research everything you can on this site first. Stupid me, I waited to check this site after I had a problem. If I had, I probably would have used 50-30-20 moneyplan, which others have been very happy with, and it's the cheapest I've seen at $14.95 per person.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X