Question about "No Asset Report"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about "No Asset Report"

I noticed on Pacer that the Trustee filed a No Asset Report on my case today. Does that mean that the Trustee is basically finished with my case unless a creditor objects or something?
    Filed Ch. 7 (no asset): 12/30/2008
    341 Meeting: 01/26/2009
    Last Date for Objections: 03/27/2009
    Discharged & Closed: 03/30/2009

Originally posted by WorkingItOut View Post
    I noticed on Pacer that the Trustee filed a No Asset Report on my case today. Does that mean that the Trustee is basically finished with my case unless a creditor objects or something?
    sorry i am new to this forum but what is pacer? how can u check ur file status ? is it online? pls advise n sorry if i sound really stupid but i really don't know anything about bk and just join the group today. trying to retain more info as i can.
    World is a great place to live and learn

Comment

This is good news. It basically means that the trustee does not believe there are any assets to administer in your case at this time. They can change their mind later if new information comes to light such as them believing that you will be getting a tax refund. However, if they don't think this is an issue then you are at the beginning of the waiting game. I hope all goes well for you.
      Filed: 10/25/08 (No Assets, CH 7) :blink:
      341 Meeting: 12/4/08 :aggress:
      Discharged: 2/3/09 :clapping:
      Closed: 2/3/09 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X