341 Terminated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Terminated

I feel like I've seen this question answered, but I can't seem to find the post. Under deadlines/schedule on pacer, this is what is listed under 341 meeting and I don't know what that means:

341 Meeting
    11/14/2008 (filing date)
    12/19/2008 (date of 341)
    12/31/2008 (Date Terminated)

At our 341, the trustee asked for all of our credit card and bank statements for the previous 6 months because he wanted to verify where our cash advances and balance transfers went (there were several right up until we filed-I didn't know any better and hadn't found this forum yet). He also wanted to know how we had managed to stay current on our credit cards with minimum payments as high as 950.00. I explained that we had foolishly tried to stay above water playing the shell game and had used one card to pay another for months until we just ran of time and available credit. That's when we filed.

So back to my original question-does "Date Terminated" mean he was happy with all the documents that I sent and is finished with that line of concern??

When ever there is a change in status on your case, the previous status will show as terminated. So for example, prior to your 341 your status was "Awaiting 341 Meeting". Once that was complete, that status terminated and now your status is probably "Awaiting Discharge".

It's perfectly normal
    Filed Ch 7 - 07/10/08
    341 Meeting - 08/13/08
    DISCHARGED! - 10/15/08
    CLOSED - 10/20/08

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X