Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accidental Life and Life insurance through job

I'm confused...

I do not work and my spouse has accidental death and also life insurance on us and the kids. It is just a benefit paid if one of us die (hate typing that)

On the forms our attorney gave us it asks us to list all these types of things and policy names and numbers. We have no idea how what these are since it is through his job and in all the years working there we have never been sent anything.

I'm sure your spouse at some point had to fill out forms listing his dependents, what % goes to whom, SS#'s for everyone, etc. on the life insurance policies. Probably his employee handbook has some information about it as well. He can always just ask his Human Resources department about the policy #'s and specifics if he can't find info about it in the employee handbooks. We just needed amounts, not specific policy #'s for our petition.
    Filed CH 13 September 17, 2007
    Plan Modified July 8, 2009 from $1100/month to $400/month due to change in income, finally discharged in July of 2013!

Comment

It varies widely from district to district, I had to provide the policy numbers and a copy of the declarations page of each insurance policy.
      Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
      Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X