need more expenses!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need more expenses!

i am still waiting for my nolo book, i dont know if it will help with my situation...

i have emailed my lawyer and left messages about a question and he seems to be avoiding answering it... maybe it puts him in liability or something... i have read on other lawyers websites, that they can tweek the numbers to keep you in a 7... how do they do that?

i need to come up with more expenses to keep my disposable income down....
    i know that allowed expenses are written on the federal website, but im thinking there must be more to it...

i keep hearing things like take out a life insurance policy an the like.... i just dont think that im listing all my legal expenses, sort of like not claiming all my legal income tax deductions...

any suggestions?
    "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

Originally posted by floridian View Post
    i am still waiting for my nolo book, i dont know if it will help with my situation...

i have emailed my lawyer and left messages about a question and he seems to be avoiding answering it... maybe it puts him in liability or something... i have read on other lawyers websites, that they can tweek the numbers to keep you in a 7... how do they do that?

i need to come up with more expenses to keep my disposable income down....
    i know that allowed expenses are written on the federal website, but im thinking there must be more to it...

i keep hearing things like take out a life insurance policy an the like.... i just dont think that im listing all my legal expenses, sort of like not claiming all my legal income tax deductions...

any suggestions?
    My attorney won't file a Chapter 7 if you show over $100 disposable income monthly. I was under the impression the limit was around $190, If you had less than that you they wouldn't force you into a Chapter 13.
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X