Do I need this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need this?

I have retained a lawyer for chapter 7, but most of my debt is my house. I am afraid I am going to be denied bankruptcy because I make too much money. What does everyone think?

I make approx $1640 a month after taxes. I have about $500 left every month after paying most of my bills. However my house is in foreclosure & I am $7000 behind on the payments. Plus I have a medical bill of $2000 which the credit company wants a min. of $400 a month because she is a huge xxxx.

One more question: I was approved by 722 funding for a used car loan. However after reading more about them people say that they rip people off. Appartently they say their cars are sold for wholesale but people end up paying more. I have my loan through USAA, and was wondering if they might negotiate with me. The problem is, is that I can't pay my lawyer & my car payment. But I'm afraid to tell them I need it because I'm filing BK because I don't want them to take my car when I miss a payment. Any advise would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 02-24-2009, 05:26 PM.

Somebody has a potty mouth and needs it washed out with soap.
    Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
    341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
    Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X