DH lost his job today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DH lost his job today

I'm speachless. We were waitng to file. Now I don't know how things are going to go. HELP!
    FILED CH7: 03/20/09
    341: May 11th, 2009
    DISCHARGED: July 13th, 2009

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. Why are you waiting to file? Were you thinking 7 or 13?

Comment

I am so very sorry. Sending good vibes your way that he can find something even better to replace it with.
      Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirates life for me
      Discharged 9/1/04

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyGirl View Post
        I am so very sorry. Sending good vibes your way that he can find something even better to replace it with.
        That would be GREAT! That actually happened to my brother.

We were waiting to spend our tax return then file. I feel like we are being punished.
        How does that work if you file and have no to little income? We are hoping he will get unemployment. We were keeping the house and now fear we may loose it.
        FILED CH7: 03/20/09
        341: May 11th, 2009
        DISCHARGED: July 13th, 2009

Comment

I'm sorry. You and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that. I will pray for you also.
            Filed Ch 7 -- July 9, 2008
            341 mtg ---- August 14, 2008
            Discharged ---- October 17, 2008
            Closed --------- December 11, 2009!

Comment

Mom, sorry to hear of just more S*** being piled on you.

But a Southern Comedian - Brother Dave Gardner - said many years ago, "When a man is down, kick him - gives him more incentive to get up."

It's not funny now but in the future, when you have picked yourself up and turned things around, you can look back and say, "Take that." - jb
              jb - A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes.
              Filed - 2/27/09
              341 - 4/3/09
              Discharged - 6/20/2009

Comment

Originally posted by jeb View Post
                Mom, sorry to hear of just more S*** being piled on you.

But a Southern Comedian - Brother Dave Gardner - said many years ago, "When a man is down, kick him - gives him more incentive to get up."

It's not funny now but in the future, when you have picked yourself up and turned things around, you can look back and say, "Take that." - jb
                I am not the OP but we are going through something similar and those words really helped. Thank You

Comment

Odie, you are certainly welcome - if I can help in any way for anyone I am more that glad to do so.

On another note, I just found out me Son and his family are losing their home. They declared BK a few years back and then turned around and lived the same way they did before - learned absolutely nothing.

I had been putting money into their lives before my income fell through the floor and just yesterday filed Ch 7 so I don't know what will happen now.

My biggest battle is going to be trying to keep my Ex - and his Mother - from doing a re-finance on her home and digging herself a hole she can't get out of.

Life is a ***** - then you die!!! - jb
                  jb - A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes.
                  Filed - 2/27/09
                  341 - 4/3/09
                  Discharged - 6/20/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X