CC and bank statements needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CC and bank statements needed

After reading the thread of having to provide 2 years worth of CC statements I am now nervous. I recently stopped paying on 2 Amex cards(60K) and 1 Citibank card.15K)They have started to call me incessantly over the past week. I am starting to print the statements but i don't think I can go back 2 yrs online so would have to ask them. I have so far avoided the calls, but if i were to call them, what do I say to them?

I am in CA and plan on filing Ch 7

Should I call and tell them that i need them to work with me , come up with some reasonable monthly payment, and that I need the statements i cannot obtain online cos I would need all the info to curb my spending???

I have been avoiding them so I need a good reason to show that I am going to pay them (which I am not in order to get those statements.

As for bank statements, I closed my WaMU account recently and have the entire 2008 statements but only a few months here and there for 2007.So I cannot access WaMU accounts online for 2007 anymore. WHAT TO DO?

Question is -it is 2 yrs worth of statements counting back from date of filing???? So if i plan on filing say July , then I count the 2 yrs from that date?

Anyone and everyone please chime in and tell me what to I should do. Someone said 3 years, that is even harder to do?? 2 or 3 years??
    Last edited by Proxy; 03-04-2009, 04:58 PM.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X