good news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good news!

341 was yesterday and the trustie is letting us keep our 08 tax return! Big relief, we really need it. Both cars and house are going so we needed the cash to buy another car for us.

very happy! And its crazy how many people were not in the least bit prepared at the 341, there was about 21 people before us and maybe half had there stuff together.
    Filed CH7 1-28-09
    341 3-6-09
    Discharge 5-15-09
    Closed 5-15-09

Happy to hear that you got what you needed from the trustee.

Hope you have a speedy discharge.

Goodluck

Comment

thanks jessegirl! My fingers are crossed for 62 days
      Filed CH7 1-28-09
      341 3-6-09
      Discharge 5-15-09
      Closed 5-15-09

Comment

What are you referring to about their stuff together????

Comment

Originally posted by gogetter76 View Post
          What are you referring to about their stuff together????
          people that had been in front of the same trustie for 2+ years and still cant awnser his questions correctly or have the proper paperwork for there assets.

There were people there that were supposed to bring paperwork to the trustie and "forgot" and were told to leave and come back at a later date.

there was also 4 people there who didnt bring the correct ID, 4! how hard is it to have a dl and ss card with you when your told to have it in advance.

It seems to me there are to many people that do not take this serious enough.
          Filed CH7 1-28-09
          341 3-6-09
          Discharge 5-15-09
          Closed 5-15-09

Comment

Originally posted by caleb7mm View Post
            people that had been in front of the same trustie for 2+ years and still cant awnser his questions correctly or have the proper paperwork for there assets.

There were people there that were supposed to bring paperwork to the trustie and "forgot" and were told to leave and come back at a later date.

there was also 4 people there who didnt bring the correct ID, 4! how hard is it to have a dl and ss card with you when your told to have it in advance.

It seems to me there are to many people that do not take this serious enough.
            It is only my opinion. I think these you saw were taking advantage of a lazy way out. If they were serious as most of us are and in our pain, they would not miss a lick. They were playing 'bingo' with the system and I believe the Trustee has seen this before. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
              It is only my opinion. I think these you saw were taking advantage of a lazy way out. If they were serious as most of us are and in our pain, they would not miss a lick. They were playing 'bingo' with the system and I believe the Trustee has seen this before. 'Hub
              probably right, Im sure the trustee is sick and tired of them by now. Im just glad everything went ok for us.
              Filed CH7 1-28-09
              341 3-6-09
              Discharge 5-15-09
              Closed 5-15-09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X