341 is over! Whew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 is over! Whew

So the Trustee drilled me about a farm that I claimed on last years taxes. I had 2 alpacas I sold for next to nothing. I didn't claim farm this year as I only have 1 alpaca and you need to have 3 to claim anything. I was freaking out! I was trying to explain to her what was going on. I have nothing to hide and believe me I never even thought about that. She is not interested in our $600 tax return... So that's a good thing... Now we can build a fence when we move.

Glad the meeting went well for you!

Comment

I think you did well. When I understand what an "alpacka" is, I shall comment further. LOL. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Glad to hear it went well and as HUB said - I would like to know too what a alpaca is too......

Comment

An alpaca is like a llama! Only when I "tried" to get into them they were worth like average 25k a piece. The farm I used to work for sold one for 600k.. No joke. Now they aren't worth much.... But I co-owned the ones I sold and only got like $2200 for both mom and baby. And I claimed that on my taxes last year. I'm really not involved anymore so I didn't even think about it.

Comment

South American animals, similar to llamas, typically farmed for their "wool." I think they're also terrible spitters. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpaca
            27 May 09: File Ch7
            6 Jul 09: 341 Meeting, declared asset case, 341 continued
            6 Aug 09: Continued 341 meeting, came to settlement with TT
            6 Sept 09: Last Date for Creditor Objections

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X