Any mail from the court?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any mail from the court?

During this whole process, is everything done through Pacer or do you actually receive any correspondence from the BK court/trustee that shows "Bankruptcy Court" as a return address?

I live in a small town and I know the folks at the post office but don't want anyone to know if at all possible.

TIA

You are mailed anything that is filed with the BK court, and yes, the return address will have the court's address.

Comment

You will receive mail from the court and it will say bankruptcy court.

Filing bk is not like it used to be. It's very common these days. Just yesterday, I went to the salon to have my hair done. My stylist and I were chatting and all of a sudden she tells me that she is filing BK this week.

People are filing left and right. Don't be ashamed. I'm sure the folks at the post office have seen more than 1 BK lately.
      Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
      341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
      Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

Relief is so right...I'm sure not proud of it and the more I talk about it the easier it gets..I probably tell more people than the average person, but you know what??? Thats my life and I created it...I also have found people tell me they already did it years ago and to not feel badly...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X