bowing under..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bowing under..

it is starting to look more and more like i might be forced into a 13, instead of a 7 due to excess DMI....

when the lawyer first told me that i qualified for a 7, i quit paying my credit cards... i had 6 totaling 35000 bucks....

i refuse to go into a 13 and am thinking about other options, like making a deal with a couple of CCs with small balances, to reduce the number of dogs on my trail....i will admit, that since i gave my lawyers number to the CCs, not a single phone call...

my main concern at this point, is state farm bank... i owe them about 3k bucks and have my auto insurance with them... i have read other posters who had BKd state farm and kept their insurance....

even though i have a perfect driving record, i still pay substantial premiums but have been treated pretty fairly by SF....

ya think i should try and work a deal with SF bank for the sake of my insurance? im 3 months behind..
    "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

What is your DMI at? Are you even close?

Have you heard of anyone losing their insurance with a BK? I'm not sure if they can pull your insurance if you keep making the payments... regardless of the 3k you owe with the bank.
    Filed Chapter 7: 06/09/09
    341 Meeting: 07/16/09
    Discharged: 09/21/09
    Case Closed: 09/25/09

Comment

i need to lose 500 bucks per month DMI..
      "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X