top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about pre-filing certificate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about pre-filing certificate...

I just took the online prefiling bankruptcy course and there 26 pages of information in regard to what I filled in duirng the course. The last page was the certificate... Do I have to turn in all 26 pages??? I would rather not print all of that out if I don't have to. I am filing pro se... sorry for the petty question but I would like to save the ink and paper.

Thanks, :-)

No, just the certificate.

But you should keep a copy on your hard drive of the whole thing in case you are asked to provide something later.
    Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
    Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Originally posted by StartingOver08 View Post
      No, just the certificate.

But you should keep a copy on your hard drive of the whole thing in case you are asked to provide something later.
      Thanks so much. I saved it, and I will take it with me on a memory stick in case I have to print it out but I just didn't want to print that much. Thanks again :-)

Comment

I just finished the course today too. Got my PDF file for the cert by email. Making the trip down to bk atty office tomorrow with all the paperwork and her final payment. We have the meeting next week to go over all the paperwork and then it's time to file. My poor brain can't decide to have me throw up or do the happy dance.
        Ch 7 filed: 3/30
        341: 5/12
        Discharged and Closed 7/20: Now known as- Free Willy

Comment

I just finished my course this week too I had to answer a bunch of questions then call and speak to a debt adviser...gee, she told me I didn't have/make enough $$ to cover my debts...duh! What a waste of time! They faxed both my attorney and me a copy.
          May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
          May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
          May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
          9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X