Finally refiled!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally refiled!!

Hi all just wanted to pop in and say we are refiled as of yesterday 4:30. According to our lawyer he has Everything filed this time so I am a little more optimistic, lol. I am worried though because DH still hasn't been called back to work yet. We want to keep our home but if he does not get called back before 341 happens well need I say more. Thanks to all of you who responded to my desparation postings a couple weeks ago. One step down and I am praying things will go smoothly.

Good Luck Broken.. Did you reaffirm your home?

Comment

Thanks Mi for the well wishes. Yes the lawyer did reaffirm the house.

Comment

Why did you have to RE file?

Comment

Originally posted by broken64 View Post
          Hi all just wanted to pop in and say we are refiled as of yesterday 4:30. According to our lawyer he has Everything filed this time so I am a little more optimistic, lol. I am worried though because DH still hasn't been called back to work yet. We want to keep our home but if he does not get called back before 341 happens well need I say more. Thanks to all of you who responded to my desparation postings a couple weeks ago. One step down and I am praying things will go smoothly.
          Did he charge you again? my lawyer has not filed all the paperwork and I am afraid my case will be thrown out!

Comment

We had to be refiled because our lawyer did not submit all the information in the alotted time. All the information is in my thread titled "Things just got a whole lot worse" What a mess let me tell ya, I have never been so mad. Anyway, no, it did not cost us anything. If there was a charge the lawyer ate it. Maybe now he will keep things rolling and make sure things are done correctly. Inpain, I don't know what your situation is at this point. our case was discharged and closed., I don't know much about it but I do know the lawyer refiled us and now we have a new case number. I haven't checked pacer yet, it has only been a couple days, so I need to do that today.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X