Got a judgement in the mail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a judgement in the mail!

Luckily we filed on Friday. I thought seeing we were on assistance they couldn't get a judgement. But the lawyer said they just can't garnish wages or freeze your accounts. But they can still make you pay. OH JOY!

BUT since we have filed it stops all that!! I was scared and ticked for a minute there. Until i talked to the lawyers office. This is to much for my blood pressure.

We received our info about the 341 meeting today and they said the creditors should be too. Some are out of state. But i wonder how long it takes for the letter to be opened and the info put on the account for them NOT to call anymore. I so look fwd for the phone to stop rining at 8am every morning. I should just give them the case number, but i want to know that the calls stop because they have received the letter, not by me telling them.

Off to update my signature!!
    FILED CH7: 03/20/09
    341: May 11th, 2009
    DISCHARGED: July 13th, 2009

Give them about a week to stop calling....Then it is bliss....sweet bliss to not have the phone ring. We used to get so many calls that we actually wore out the phone. I have never seen such a thing.

Good for you....Next step here you come!!!
    Filed - 12/24/08 (Merry Christmas Credit Cards!)
    341 - 2/5/09
    Confirmation - 3/13/09....Happy Dance!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X