Can you stand another Pacer question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you stand another Pacer question?

Who can go on Pacer and see your case? The creditors get your case number and can view the case, but how much info are they able to see? Do they get to view all your other creditors, your monthly expenses, and income etc? Can i go on Pacer and view my info or other cases. See what others are seeing without it charging me anything?
    FILED CH7: 03/20/09
    341: May 11th, 2009
    DISCHARGED: July 13th, 2009

On Pacer one can see all documents pertaining to the case.

I do not know if a way you can see the info on Pacer without registering. It is 8 cents per page. All they need is a credit/debit card (credit card sounds strange to me as usually we don't have any credit cards after filing). They bill you monthly.

Hope that helps -

Comment

Originally posted by momof3b1g View Post
      Who can go on Pacer and see your case? The creditors get your case number and can view the case, but how much info are they able to see? Do they get to view all your other creditors, your monthly expenses, and income etc? Can i go on Pacer and view my info or other cases. See what others are seeing without it charging me anything?

Yes, anyone can see your case if they have your case number or a ss#. But they would have to sign up cause it costs money. I doubt very much if the creditors would go on and look at pacer. But if anyone wants to look they can and they will see ervything that pertains to your BK.

Comment

PACER, as all law suits, are Public Records. Even if they don't have your S.S. number, by the Court area, and your full name, it can be done as I did this on some of my interests. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
          PACER, as all law suits, are Public Records. Even if they don't have your S.S. number, by the Court area, and your full name, it can be done as I did this on some of my interests. 'Hub
          So why do they charge? Oh wait thats the gov't for ya.
          FILED CH7: 03/20/09
          341: May 11th, 2009
          DISCHARGED: July 13th, 2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X