So I've racked up a big pacer bill today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I've racked up a big pacer bill today

I was hoping I'd be able to find cases where people made over the median and see how they did their means tests. In $20 of browsing, I've found exactly one case that was over the median.

This makes me pretty nervous, since I am going to be about $17k over median (but should pass easily with the expenses).

Is there a better way to search for these situations? I've been looking at the 341 meeting schedule and using those case numbers.

You might try looking at the "recent opinions" page on your district website. You are not charged for looking at the opinions that are published.

There are usually small captions summerizing the opinion. They probably won't show the means test, but if you find one that discusses over median or means test you may find some info?

At least it will give you a case number so you don't have to go "fishing"

Comment

What did you put in the search column?

Comment

Originally posted by Clouddancer View Post
        What did you put in the search column?
        As I mentioned, I was just using the case numbers from the 341 meeting schedules. I'm also getting some value out of reading the recent opinions as well, now that dingdong suggested it.

Comment

Your local courthouse might have a Pacer terminal available to the public and free to use.
          Filed Ch 7 - 07/10/08
          341 Meeting - 08/13/08
          DISCHARGED! - 10/15/08
          CLOSED - 10/20/08

Comment

Originally posted by laurannm View Post
            Your local courthouse might have a Pacer terminal available to the public and free to use.
            oh now this is interesting, I'll check into that

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X