A little help with PACER please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little help with PACER please

Last week, someone on this forum suggested going on PACER and looking at other people's cases to learn what expenses are being allowed in your district. I thought this was a great idea and so registered for PACER and now can't for the life of me figure out how to get that information. All I'm able to see when I look at someone's case is just dates with activity related to their case, but I can't see any of their schedules.

Can anyone tell me how to get to that information?

Thanks!

If you go to the history/documents folder and tick the box that says "display docket text", there should be a little blue ( I think its blue) number next to the docket entry.

Look for the item you want to view

For example, if you want to look at the Ch7 petition, click the number next to it.
    Depending on how the petition was filed, it may be split up into seperate filings, so you may find Form 22a, or Schedule J and so on listed separately

Click on the number next to the corresponding document you want to view.

It will pull up the doc for you in PDF format.

Comment

Originally posted by dingdong View Post
      If you go to the history/documents folder and tick the box that says "display docket text", there should be a little blue ( I think its blue) number next to the docket entry.

Look for the item you want to view

For example, if you want to look at the Ch7 petition, click the number next to it.
      Depending on how the petition was filed, it may be split up into seperate filings, so you may find Form 22a, or Schedule J and so on listed separately

Click on the number next to the corresponding document you want to view.

It will pull up the doc for you in PDF format.
      Did it--THANK YOU!

Comment

another question

Ok, so now I can look at other people's schedules, but here's my question now: if I see an expense on someone else's Schedule J, does that mean that the trustee accepted it? How will I know if there was an expense that wasn't accepted?

Thanks!

Kathy

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X