top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D i s c h a r g e d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very Happy for you Jesse. I wish you the best and may you look back and say it was worth it!!

Comment

I'm so happy this day finally came for you! What a relief after everything you went through! Congratulations!
      12/05/08 - filed pro se
      01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
      04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
      6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Wow! I am amazed and thrilled for you. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!
          Filed Ch. 7 Pro Se: 12/11/08
          341 Meeting: 1/7/09
          Trustee's Report of No Distribution: 1/9/09
          Discharged: 3/10/09

Comment

wow!!! I can't believe you are finally discharged!!! Congrats!!! I know it was a rough road...but you did it!!!
            May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
            May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
            May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
            9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Thanks again everyone. It was a rough road and jsut when you think you can't do it anymore, out comes the boxing gloves and you continue to fight. I will say to anyone going thru what we did, to never, ever give up.....

Comment

Oh yay! Jessegirl, you've had me on the edge of my seat. I cant wait for that closed date!

YOU WORKED HARD! After going through that shiz, not one person could ever call that the "easy" way out :p

CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve this to be over more than anyone.
                Filed Chapter 7 12/31/08 341 Meeting 2/3/09 No Asset 2/16/09 Discharged 04/08/09 :)

:yahoo: Closed 04/30/09 :yahoo:

Comment

Way to go Jess, I am soooo happy for you. They tried to bring you down but YOU prevailed. Enjoy your freshstart.

Comment

Yes

I am so happy for you I was a long time like mine. My bk took 9 months for a discharge I am still waiting for the closing. but At least I don't owe anyone anything anymore..

Comment

I'm looking at a nice 8 months for my discharge from the file date. Leave it to me to have a cut and dry no asset case get dragged out for that long.

I had to send the value of my car to the Trustee today along with registration, title, insurance declaration, etc. I think if I were the Trustee, I wouldn't believe my case. My car is worth a whopping $100 in trade in value. My monthly insurance payment is $111. I was a little surprised to have my car appraised at $100... really? He probably doesn't believe that I could have so little and am not hiding anything. He wanted me to scan the documents and email them to him. Uh, I don't have a scanner. I used to but I sold it for $10 last year for gas money to get to work.

Not to hijack the thread but I looked at PACER today (before they cut me off for non-payment) because today was the day of the hearing on the motion by the UST to extend the 60 day waiting period. It was granted to start on May 12.. so there's another 3 months of just waiting. I noticed on the "appearances" part of the Minutes the UST and the woman who sued me in small claims were on this list. This amuses me. She didn't show up to my 341 but she showed up to that. So nice that a "friend" would sue for the max in small claims on an argument when they know you have no fight left in you, order to have your wages garnished, see the paperwork that states that there are absolutely no assets (which she knew, except for my paychecks) and then try to screw up the bankruptcy case too.

Oh well. Three more months and 3 days Jessegirl... then I'll be doing that happy dance with you! I hope you feel relieved and refreshed today, you deserve it!
                      12/05/08 - filed pro se
                      01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
                      04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
                      6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Congrads, Lady!!!!! - jb
                        jb - A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes.
                        Filed - 2/27/09
                        341 - 4/3/09
                        Discharged - 6/20/2009

Comment

Oh my Jesse, I missed this post.

Congratulations. I am having to fight lots of BS myself.
                          Very fortunate in the grand scheme of things but have learned my lesson.

Filed 12/15/08, 341 1/12/09, Cont to 2/12/09, cont to 3/12/09, cont to 4/15/09, cont to 5/11/09, cont to 6/02/09. Discharged 9/16/09, Closed 10/23/09

Comment

Congratulations Jessiegirl! This is a well deserved discharge - you just proved that persistance pays!

Now it's time to Celebrate!
                            Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
                            Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

thanks again everyone.... It was a looong hard road, but we did it..............

Comment

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S!!!!!!

Can't say enough how thrilled I am for you, now to just get it closed, over & done with.
                                11/18/08 filed CH 7; 341: 12/11/09, cont'd to 01/06/09
                                03/21/09 341 hearing for CH 13
                                04/27/09 Confirmation hearing for CH 13
                                $199/mth for 60 months + $9K 2008 income tax refund

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X