Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution

So what does this mean?

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, ***********, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Trustee's Report of No Distribution and 341 Meeting Concluded. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned: $ 321070.00, Assets Exempt: Not Available, Claims Scheduled: $ 473602.00, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: $ 473602.00. (*******, ****)

It pretty much says that they aren't taking any of your assets and they aren't paying any creditors. Sounds like good news to me.

Comment

Thx because the trustee said to us that she was referring us to a chapter 13.

Comment

Woo Hoo!
        Good for you. Looks like she is letting you go with the 7.

She would have a filed a motion to convert to a 13 I believe if she wanted to go the 13 route.

Comment

thx i hope so

Comment

It truly is a good news post. You should see your discharge very soon. The 'hamsters' are waiting for your Victory Dance. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

My lawyer thinks so too he said all we can do is wait and see it's only been 1 day since our 341 meeting

Comment

Were any of those debts taxes or student loans?

Comment

no why?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X