Can't breathe. 341 tomorrow in L.A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't breathe. 341 tomorrow in L.A.

Thanks to these boards, I feel prepared, but still nervous I might get asked some extra questions that don't end in "yes" or "no."

I cannot wait until that meeting is over! Since filing, I've felt lighter and happier, a big sack of bricks lifted off my back. Tomorrow, after the 341 I anticipate I'll feel a little bit lighter once again. As suggested by someone here, I'm definitely stopping for some Frozen Yogurt on the way home, with extra chocolate chips. I'll probably top it off with a celebratory glass of wine upon arriving home in the late afternoon.

I'll post a post 341 report while I'm sipping on that wine. Wish me luck!
    Filed chapter 7 3/19/09
    341 Meeting 4/13/09
    60 day club!

Good luck I hope you have a nice Trustee

Comment

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!
      12/05/08 - filed pro se
      01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
      04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
      6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Good luck! Keep us posted.
        Retained attorney 4/14/09
        Filed 5/29/09 :yahoo:
        341 meeting 7/8/09 DONE! :yahoo::yes2:
        DISCHARGED!!!!!!! 10/16/09 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Thank you! Taking deep breaths and planning a route to avoid L.A. rush hour traffic. The traffic might end up being the worst part of the day.
          Filed chapter 7 3/19/09
          341 Meeting 4/13/09
          60 day club!

Comment

I am in Southern CA as well so it'll be interesting to hear your story. I haven't filed yet, but am meeting with the attorney tomorrow. I'm way nervous.

Comment

Good luck to you! I am interested in hearing how it goes.

I agree with you too - I feel so much better since I started doing this - like a weight being lifted. I am a chronic worrier so this is like a burden lifted off my brain.

I am signing my petition papers today so I still have a while to wait until my meeting but I want to be prepared too so I am glad to have personal stories to read here.
              "I broke, I broke, it's off to Chapter 7 I go"
              http://queenfluff.blogs.experienceproject.com/
              1st meeting w/ Lawyer: 4/3/09 * File: 4/30/09 *341: 6/23/09 * Discharged 8/25/09!

Comment

I'm glad I found this forum.

Comment

No big deal.

MY meeting was nothing but hold up hand and say yes yes, blah blah.really informal to my surprise. Never saw any creditor that I could tell for any of the people including myself..it was nothing. and I thought a huge lift off too. I however have ran into one incident after another since filing that has cause for me to return to lawyer and file petition for re modification, changes ,too much bs.. Im into my 5 year program 1 year now.. I think the BK was the worst thing I could have done, its costing me more than ever and am thinking about dissmissing it myself and dealing with it. but everyones different.

Comment

Originally posted by jb1231 View Post
                    I am in Southern CA as well so it'll be interesting to hear your story. I haven't filed yet, but am meeting with the attorney tomorrow. I'm way nervous.
                    Hi jb and welcome to the forum! I just joined myself! I felt so much better after I met with the attorney -even after the first time. I think getting started is the worst part.

For me, the hardest part (so far), was to decide to do it and find a good lawyer and than the questionairre (paperwork) you have to do before you can officially file.

You will feel better after your meeting tomorrow. Good Luck!
                    "I broke, I broke, it's off to Chapter 7 I go"
                    http://queenfluff.blogs.experienceproject.com/
                    1st meeting w/ Lawyer: 4/3/09 * File: 4/30/09 *341: 6/23/09 * Discharged 8/25/09!

Comment

Thanks. I'll try not to be too annoying over the next few weeks and months.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X