Can You say D*I*S*C*H*A*R*G*E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can You say D*I*S*C*H*A*R*G*E

Checked Pacer today and we are discharged officially. Order me up a little happy dance.
    I really want to thank everyone on this forum who helped my wife and I through this ordeal. Your kind words and sound advice made this difficult time in our lives a little easier to deal with.
    Those that are just starting the bancruptcy process, read the posts and listen to the folks on this forum they won't steer you wrong. It may be a very humbling experience but you will get through it.

Thanks Again
    Henry
    Filed: 11/24/2008
    341 : 01/07/2009
    Discharged: 04/13/2009
    Case Closed: 04/21/2009

Wow! Congratulations on your discharge! Time to celebrate...yahoo!
    Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
    Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Good job !!!! Bet your smilin' now...can't wait to feel what your feelin' right now...
      Congrats

Comment

Wonderful. Happy for your family. Mine is due anyday. DId you ever hear anymore from the stove deal? I had experience with Cu that turned my stomach.
        Do you drive a cement truck or mix drinks. I love your name.
        chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

C*o*n*g*r*a*t*u*l*a*t*i*o*n*s*!
          Filed C7: 12/16/08; 341 Meeting: 1/22/09
          Last Day for Objections: 3/23/09 (No Objections)
          Discharged: 4/3/09
          Closed: 3/23/10

Comment

Originally posted by Floridagail View Post
            Wonderful. Happy for your family. Mine is due anyday. DId you ever hear anymore from the stove deal? I had experience with Cu that turned my stomach.
            Do you drive a cement truck or mix drinks. I love your name.

Yes I do happen to drive a concrete truck and as luck would have it, I also mix drinks just not at the same time (Police kinda frown on that)
            I didn't have a chance to update the post on the stove...We called their bluff on our attorney's advice and they backed down. My attorney sent them a pretty nasty letter citing financial records and paystubs that clearly showed that we had a definite decrease in houshold income about a month or two after the purchase. He also made it very clear that there would be a countersuit for attorneys fees and a few other things (lots of legalese). Never heard from them again. Honestly, had I not had an attorney I probably would have settled with them out of fear of an AP. I thank the good Lord we found the attorney we did, he was worth every penny.

Comment

WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Glad to hear the "stove thing" worked out too Sounds like you had a great attorney and great advice. I've heard that some creditors full of hot air and when you call their bluff, they back down! Good job, now go enjoy your "fresh start"
              May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
              May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
              May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
              9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Glad the stove wasnt at problem. I figured it was okay. Congrats on discharge. Fresh start all your now.
                chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

A little Update... We are now not only discharged but the case is Closed. Thanks again for all the help from this Forum...You Folks are the Best

Comment

CONGRATS!! That is awesome!!
                    Ch 7 Filed: 4/27/09
                    341 Meeting: 6/11/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...