Creditor Objections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creditor Objections

Having read HHM's posts regarding objections, I now understand that objections from creditor's are rare and most debtors that face objections end up settling.

Can anyone offer their experiences in dealing with an objection (specifically an objection outside the 70/90 day timeline)?

Why did the creditor object?

Do you settle?

I started a similiar thread and found no one had ever had an objections. That is my main concern as I have a few Balance Transfers I am waiting for the 90 days. Nothing major 3k, 2.2k and 500. After seeing people getting away with Cash advances of 6k and more within the 90 day window, I wish I would have done a few more(but thats not me). I have a few student loans I wanted to knock down.

Comment

Perhaps, the lack of response to these posts - speaks to just how 'rare' these objections are ???

I find it hard to believe - but we can only hope.

Comment

my attorney does 8 to 15 bks a week. She says she has never had an objection. she did mention Best Buy will send a letter asking if the filer is going to reaffirm or relenquish(sp) the mdse. she says she has never responded to the letter and Best buy has never pursued it. I think it is just a scare tactic. I did see one guy on here(and I have read 99.9% of all the posts) he got popped but he did a 10k transfer like 1 month before filing.

My attorney did ask me about my BTs, she asked if they went to the creditor or into my account first. I said to the creditor with one of those convenience checks. She said good.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X