Anxious 341 Today Poss. Objection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxious 341 Today Poss. Objection

Perhaps, I woke up to early 5:00 am to get ready for my 10:00 am 341 meeting. I am anticipating a representative from CapOne to object with my CC charge for my property tax payment $10,095.00 back in October. CapOne offered to settle $9500.00 no interest or finance charges. My attorney may be able to settle lower, but has anyone fight this situation? If not, does the settlement take place at the hearing? If so, would CapOneuse the bluff technic but able to write off this amount?

After making this payment, I realized that we cannot continue to pay peter and then rob paul method anymore. I need to continue to take care of my family. I have 4 little ones and my wife to take care. I am lucky I still have a job. I am sad and angry because I got my self into this situation and I cannot wait until it's over. Wish me luck!

it would seem that the objection would likely come within the time period of 60 days post your 341, not at your 341 day today

Comment

Sorry, addendum: not to say that they will object, at all, of course. I think others would be curious if you could post as to what happens to you. Best of luck

Comment

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.
        From this day on I move FORWARD!!!
        Filed Chapter 7 on 3/20/09!
        Discharged 6/2009

Comment

well how did it go ??
          Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

341 Hearing went great. UST asked if any representation from the creditor and there was none, which may be a good sign that CapOne may not object. Again, I have to wait 60 days to see whether or not CapOne will pursue their objection. However, my attorney forgot to amend my petition to include my income tax returns federal and state in my wild card exemption. I specifically instructed my attorney about my recent 2008 incme tax returns filing. I hope it's not a big deal. I am now wait in see game in the next 60 days. Wish me luck!

P.S. I was listening on other cases in the meeting room. Just when I thought, I was in the bad situation. Someone out there always got it worst. I will let you folks know what happens in the next 60 days. I am hoping nothing other than the discharged papers. Thanks for all your help!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKing View Post
              341 Hearing went great. UST asked if any representation from the creditor and there was none, which may be a good sign that CapOne may not object. Again, I have to wait 60 days to see whether or not CapOne will pursue their objection. However, my attorney forgot to amend my petition to include my income tax returns federal and state in my wild card exemption. I specifically instructed my attorney about my recent 2008 incme tax returns filing. I hope it's not a big deal. I am now wait in see game in the next 60 days. Wish me luck!

P.S. I was listening on other cases in the meeting room. Just when I thought, I was in the bad situation. Someone out there always got it worst. I will let you folks know what happens in the next 60 days. I am hoping nothing other than the discharged papers. Thanks for all your help!
              Why would capital one object? have you made a fraudulent charge? Chances are your lawyer wouldn't have let you get this far if you had. Welcome to the 60 day club
              Chapter 7 07/30/2008
              341 09/17/2008
              Discharge 11/21/2008

Comment

So glad your hearing went well! Keep us posted as to your progress...

Hopefully your attorney will amend the petition now to exempt those 2008 tax refunds for you.
                Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
                Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X