341 meeting on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting on Monday

I have been "lurking" on this board for awhile. It has been soooooo helpful to me. I hope that nobody I know has to go through bankruptcy, but if so, I definitely know where to point them.

My 341 meeting is on Monday. I am actually numb, I think. ;) I'm praying that it goes well and I know that in this economy, I am ,by far, not the only one.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum. This website is a godsend

Mine as well

I am up for mine on Monday in West Michigan.

Nervous...... hell yes.
    Why........... have no frikin clue!
    Retained Attorney= 03/13/2009
    Filed No Asset Chapter 7= 03/31/2009
    341 Done= 04/27/2009
    Discharged= 07/16/2009

Comment

341 meeting Monday

MichiganMan,

we will both be OK, I promise!!!

this is a new beginning for us!!!!!

Keep your head up! You'll be in my thoughts!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frugality76 View Post
        MichiganMan,

we will both be OK, I promise!!!

this is a new beginning for us!!!!!

Keep your head up! You'll be in my thoughts!!!!
        Thanks, I will be hoping good things for you as well.
        341 Done= 04/27/2009
        Discharged= 07/16/2009

Comment

OK.....break it up you two.....lol.

Comment

341 is over and done!!! Woo Hoo!

For anyone concerned with the 341 meeting.......... it is not as bad as you expect. I was in by 10:00AM and out my 10:40AM. The judge was VERY nice. I was there with like 15 other people. In my opinion, the judge seemed like he was more for the people than the creditors..............

Now I wait for the discharge........

Michigan Man, I hope yours will go just as well!!!!!

Comment

Awesome! Glad to hear it!
              Retained attorney 4/14/09
              Filed 5/29/09 :yahoo:
              341 meeting 7/8/09 DONE! :yahoo::yes2:
              DISCHARGED!!!!!!! 10/16/09 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

I am back from my 341

Have to tell you mine was not that quick but it did give me a chance to hear a bunch of people go before me. They were really backed up. As far as being able to help prepare everyone with the questions.... well I now know why no one could tell me what to expect. He was very, very proffesional. Strict and did not let anyone get of subject or elaborate on an answer. He asked specific question based on all your paperwork you submitted. He asked the standard; name adress, phone is this your social security card, drivers license and etc.

But all the other question were custom to me. He asked me several about if I had some equity in the house? Asked about my truck, like what year, is it 4x4, do you have a plow on it. Asked how long with current employer, asked again about how much was in my retirement. He did ask everyone about firearms that had them listed, about value of them if any were considered collector or classic.

He had some SE filers in front of me that did not have everything turned in. He really does not like that at all. He moves to dismiss on them, but tells them what he is missing and says hurry and get it to me by a date.

Two issues were Countrywide has not agreed to reaffirm, question was aksed about if behind on mortgage and I stated never have been EVER and that Countrywide stoped my auto pay and now requires manual pay but still never missed a payment and that I have receipts for every payment. That is what prompted the questions on equity. "Attorney said sometimes Countrywide thinks you have enough equity to ask for foreclosure, but she said with my steady income and payment history they will not be able to convince the court to allow foreclosure". But Countrywide is doing their homework to see if they can make some money off the property.

Uhhhh..... hello Countrywide! You said I owed more than it was worth that is why you did not want to refinance for no cost! "REMEMBER" Idiots! Oh yeah and about 50 empty houses around me you own already, some empty for four years "IDOITS"

Oh yeah, and Best Buy wants everything we purchased from them returned! That part of our Credit Card agreement with them "HSBC" is that purchases are collaterall or some stupid thing like that. Only thing bought from them after the last time the card had a zero balance were gifts and/ or items we no longer have so attorney said they will have to file for the property with a list of the assets they want returned with the fee for the filing and show they should not be exempt. I guess we know why Best Buy "HSBC" has been trying to serve us!

Total waste of their time and money.
                Overall he was decent, I sure would not want his job. He siad he would move to close and we left. Attorney said she will let me know when Countrywide sends her the reafirm paperwork and that was it.

I guess I am in the 60 day club with Best Buy "HSBC" and Countrywide 'AKA Dumb and Dumber" out there dangling but I guess we should be ok with them according to my attorney, and the trustee indicated that as well.

Jack and Coke tonight!
                341 Done= 04/27/2009
                Discharged= 07/16/2009

Comment

Wow! Sounds like you had a really good Trustee. Congratulations on your successful 341 and welcome to the 60 day club!
                  Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
                  Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X