Cant get a hold of trustee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant get a hold of trustee

We are in a chapter 7 assets case. Our case is alomost a year old. We mde our last payment in November. I assume we still do not have our discharge becuse she is waiting for our tax return check. I sent it out,it was delivered to her PO Box a week ago. She still has not picked it up. If she doesnt get it within 7 more days they send it backto us.

I called the clerks office and the operator asid because we are a assets case our discharge works differernt and to call the trustee. Her phone is always busy! If i happen to get through I get a recording to correspond by mail. But she doesnt check her mailbox either! Im in Nevada by the way. What can I do? Thanks!

So, you have been making payments to the trustee for a year, and you are not discharged yet? Is this normal? I thought that the discharge would come at the normal time, but the case wouldn't be closed until the trustee received all your payments and wrote the distribution report.

Comment

We filed in June and made our last payment to the trustee in November!! So now almost 5 months later we are still awaiting discharge. The last thin I recieved was a notice of disbursement in February (basically saying the trustee paid herself), nothing since then. Our status on pacer is 'awaiting discharge'. But I cant get aold of her to find out anything. Im SO irritated (if you couldnt tell

Comment

I would be calling the court of jurisdiction myself to get some answers.

Comment

I called the court house. The opeartor said that because our case was an asests case then we have to speak to the trustee. Who elsecan I contact?

Comment

The operator is an idiot. Talk to the court clerk.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X