341 in Three Hours and counting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in Three Hours and counting...

Hello everyone, well it is the day of reckoning. Strangely, I feel calm, and I think that's mostly due to this forum. I am hoping for the usual five minute meeting. Wish me luck and I will report back in a few hours!!!
    Filed C7: 03/09/09
    341: 04/30/09
    Discharged 6/30/09!!!

Wishing you luck it will be over before you know it.
    Chapter 7 07/30/2008
    341 09/17/2008
    Discharge 11/21/2008

Comment

Just think about how great you will feel after it is over. Been there done that. Tomorrow is Friday.

Comment

Good luck today, you will be just fine.

Comment

Goodluck I will we thinking of you and hope that things go very smooth.

Comment

Good Luck!!!
            May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
            May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
            May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
            9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Well, things went as well as could be expected. I'm an assets case now and the appraiser is coming to my home...ugh. But my lawyer had told me there was a 50-50 chance that it could happen. I mean, when you're over the median salary by 15K and 170K in unsecured CC debt, it just might happen right? I had to list what I purchased and the trustee wants to see if she could sell it at auction - leather jacket purchased for 6K, Gucci suit etc. If I hadn't listed it she would have wondered where the hell the money went.

My lawyer told me to put everything on my schedule in my living room and let the appraiser look at it there. Now my question...it's not like an appraiser has a search warrant is it? he can't walk around your house opening drawers, look in your closet, etc, can he?
              Filed C7: 03/09/09
              341: 04/30/09
              Discharged 6/30/09!!!

Comment

I'd like to see an appraiser come into my house and take a look at things. I can see it now: They walk in, take a quick look and walk right out the door.

Not that my house is nasty or anything, but when you have a three year old, things don't stay clean for long. My wife can clean our place and within an hour, the place is trashed.

Oh hello Mr. Appraiser, what do you think you could get for this couch that has Kool Aid stains and a few other stains where my daughter had a few accidents on it from potty training?

Do you like our flat screen TV with crayon written all over it or our computer that has crayon and other junk that my daughter has managed to get all over it?

What about our coffee table and kitchen table with scratches all over it?

I could go on and on about how trashed our stuff is due to our children.

You gotta love em
                Filed (Pro Se) - 06/23/2009.
                341 meeting - 08/05/2009.
                Last day for objections - 10/05/2009.
                Discharged - 10/06/2009

Comment

I did not have direct experience with the trustee sending an appraiser to my house.

But I believe FloridaGuy in this forum did. Look up his posts to see what the appraiser did.
                  Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
                  Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X