Hmm, Account Closed Already or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, Account Closed Already or not?

As many of you might know, my case was just filed this past week. Three cc's were due a few days ago and I now have late fees on some.

The nosy person that I am of course I keep looking at my accounts online.

I have two Chase cc's so they both show up when I log in to my account. Now, one is saying "Not available" next to all the fields (like balance, date due, amount due etc). The other Chase still looks the same and has the info.

I can't tell anything about my Citibank because my old acct was deactivated because of that riduculous security breach thingy a few weeks ago and based on advice here I didn't bother to activate the new card they send me so I can't look at the new account info (I am tempted to activate it online just so I can look ).

But anyhoo, I got curious and went to look at my credit report again (I lost my Experian report number and had to do Equifax which I didn't like the layout for) but for my one Chase card it has all zeros for past due amount and for credit line (line should say 2k). The other cards all say past due 0 which isn't true for all of them also but they still have their lines as correct. The status has "Pays as agreed" which doesn't sound like account closed obviously.

I am just wondering if it my one Chase account is probably already closed (which is good!) - The credit reports are not always easy to read.

How can I tell if my accounts are "frozen" or on "stay" (whatever you want to call it) by looking at my credit report?

I am just trying to figure this out how to read this so I can track what is going on with my cards.
    "I broke, I broke, it's off to Chapter 7 I go"
    http://queenfluff.blogs.experienceproject.com/
    1st meeting w/ Lawyer: 4/3/09 * File: 4/30/09 *341: 6/23/09 * Discharged 8/25/09!

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X