341 went good but.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 went good but.......

My GF filed for CH7 and had her 341 last week April 30th. Everything went great no one showed up. Her case was a no asset case, she did have a house that she moved out of and stopped making payment 6 months ago and her attorney said that the house would go back to the bank, however today in the mail she got a letter from a lawyer from the bank asking the court to lift the automatic stay and make her pay for the arrears which is about $8000. Has this happend to anyone and what is going to happen. Tommorow she will contact her attorney of course and I'm sure it will be more money for her. It also has a court date set for June 2 will she have to appear? Thanks
    Filed September 15 2009
    Confirmed December 15 2009 :yahoo
    Discharged! 1/31/12 New beginning has begun!

Just ignore it. That's what we were told to do by our lawyer. She is giving the house back, most of that stuff they have to do. We even had the sheriff come to our house already just to give us papers that they will be starting foreclosure. Like I said, our attorney told us to ignore...

Comment

Yes, ignore it. The bank is doing what they have to do to take back the house.
      Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
      Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Cool that's what I was hoping to hear. Thanks
        Filed September 15 2009
        Confirmed December 15 2009 :yahoo
        Discharged! 1/31/12 New beginning has begun!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X