Do most people make it through...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do most people make it through...

I think I am beginning to panic a little that something will go wrong, I don't know what because I think everything is covered but I am still scared.

Do most people get through this ok, even if they have to find info for the TT do most get through this?
    Filed 5/11/09 Chapter 7
    341 Meeting 6/5/09
    Discharged 8/5/09
    Case Closed 8/6/09

I think it is normal..... I worry almost every day.
    Had my 341 a few weeks ago. Nothing bad has happened and my lawyer says i have nothing to worry about. Yet, I still do....

Comment

Most people make it thought just fine. If you were honest when you filed nothing to hide you really don't have anything to worry about.
      Chapter 7 07/30/2008
      341 09/17/2008
      Discharge 11/21/2008

Comment

Easier said than done, but do not give up your energy and strength to useless worry. Worry is hard to avoid. You will eventually be ok.

Try this - after you are done listing all your financial assets...make a list of emotional assets. List your friends, your family, everything you are grateful for, the talents you have, the good things you have done in your life, the good wishes and ggod thoughts you have for others, list opportunities and good things you have learned. Perhaps it will be a pleasure to see that, despite the panic and worry, there is still so much good to be recognized. It has helped me.

You really will be ok.
        Scared to file. Scared not to file.

Comment

I have been completely honest on everything. The big thing that got me into trouble was the business. If it would have been my personal charges, I could have handled those and still not be in this situation.

I would have been in debt but could have dug out.
          Filed 5/11/09 Chapter 7
          341 Meeting 6/5/09
          Discharged 8/5/09
          Case Closed 8/6/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X