Made it through the 341!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it through the 341!!!!

We converted our 13 to a 7 and the 341 was today and I was STRESSING over it. Piece of cake, for real. It took 5 mintues maybe and he declared us a no asset and we were on our way. I guess that is it, we just hang out and wait until discharge!

Congrats!
    Retained attorney 4/14/09
    Filed 5/29/09 :yahoo:
    341 meeting 7/8/09 DONE! :yahoo::yes2:
    DISCHARGED!!!!!!! 10/16/09 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Congratulations! I've heard it's smooth sailing after being told by Trustee a No Asset Case.

Luci

Comment

Yeah!!! Welcome to the 60 day club!!!
        May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
        May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
        May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
        9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Where you asked any questions? I have mine tomorrow Unsure what to expect other than my passing out and falling to the floor

Comment

Way to go!!!
            Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
            341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
            Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by jojo View Post
              Where you asked any questions? I have mine tomorrow Unsure what to expect other than my passing out and falling to the floor
              We were asked the basics: what is your name? What is your address? Did you inherit any money? Did you fill out your paperwork honestly and to the best of your ability? Is this a true copy of your most recent tax return? That sort of thing. Took less than 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbug View Post
                We were asked the basics: what is your name? What is your address? Did you inherit any money? Did you fill out your paperwork honestly and to the best of your ability? Is this a true copy of your most recent tax return? That sort of thing. Took less than 5 minutes.
                Thank you so much. Sounds pretty easy. I don't think people realize how dramatic (and expensive) filing is. Will be so glad when this is over.

Comment

Originally posted by jojo View Post
                  Thank you so much. Sounds pretty easy. I don't think people realize how dramatic (and expensive) filing is. Will be so glad when this is over.
                  I understand. I slept great last night and woke up with a smile on my face. Between 3-5 days a week physical therapy with dh and managing two kids and everything else at home, not having to worry about this is just amazing.

Comment

Congratulations on your sucessful 341! Welcome to the 60 day club.
                    Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
                    Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X