BK Case closed-Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BK Case closed-Michigan

We filed in the Western District of Michigan in NOV08. We had our 341 in Jan 09 and our case finally closed last week!! We didn't have any problems with our case so I don't know why it took so long to close. My guess is it took awhile for the reaffirmation agreements to come through. We also paid about $700.00 for our attorney. Just a little info for all of you in Michigan..

Time to start new!

congrats!
    filed chapter 7 BK 4/27/09
    341 meeting 6/4/09
    DISCHARGED!!! 8/5/09

Comment

Thanks Down. Just glad it's over with before summer starts.

Comment

Congrats!

Originally posted by Mi Bankruptcy View Post
        We filed in the Western District of Michigan in NOV08. We had our 341 in Jan 09 and our case finally closed last week!! We didn't have any problems with our case so I don't know why it took so long to close. My guess is it took awhile for the reaffirmation agreements to come through. We also paid about $700.00 for our attorney. Just a little info for all of you in Michigan..

Time to start new!
        Good luck in the future.
        Retained Attorney= 03/13/2009
        Filed No Asset Chapter 7= 03/31/2009
        341 Done= 04/27/2009
        Discharged= 07/16/2009

Comment

That's good to hear - congratulations!

I'm in the WDMI, as well, and so I appreciate your update. I filed in March and had my 341 on April 7. There's been nothing filed by the trustee since my 341 and I haven't heard anything from my attorney so I am sort of impatiently waiting for a report of no distribution to be filed so I can breathe a little easier. I've only got 28 days left, though!

Take care!
          CH7 Filed 2/26/2009 (no asset)
          341 Meeting 4/7/2009
          Discharged 7/10/2009
          Closed 7/28/2009

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake View Post
            That's good to hear - congratulations!

I'm in the WDMI, as well, and so I appreciate your update. I filed in March and had my 341 on April 7. There's been nothing filed by the trustee since my 341 and I haven't heard anything from my attorney so I am sort of impatiently waiting for a report of no distribution to be filed so I can breathe a little easier. I've only got 28 days left, though!

Take care!
            Thanks cupcake. Have you checked pacer at all? Any flags?

Comment

Hey Mi, Way to go!! This is it, you and your families fresh start. I am so happy for you. Thanks for all your mentoring and shoulder the last couple months. Congratulations!!

Comment

Thanks Broken.. Keep me in the loop on how things are going for you.
                -MI

Comment

Congrats mate, good luck with Fresh Start
                  May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                  July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                  September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Thanks Jr. Me and the family are ready for the new start. I just wish could buy a new home right now. We never missed any payments or were late and my home has equity in it right now. There are some great deals, I guess I will hurry up and wait.

Comment

Congratulations! That's great news! I'm in West Michigan too and will likely file this Friday. Glad to hear that all went well with you. Very reassuring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mi Bankruptcy View Post
                        Thanks cupcake. Have you checked pacer at all? Any flags?
                        I've been checking Pacer every day and nothing so far. How would I know if I was flagged and what is a flag?
                        CH7 Filed 2/26/2009 (no asset)
                        341 Meeting 4/7/2009
                        Discharged 7/10/2009
                        Closed 7/28/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X