i'm a noobie!! 2 things....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm a noobie!! 2 things....

1. 341 meeting is tomorrow, Is it as ruff as some people in describe it?

2. If discharged, how long until it shows on credit report?

Thanks in advance.....

Filed: 03-27-2009
    341 Meeting: 05-14-2009
    Discharged: 07-06-2009

Generally the 341 is very simple and uneventful. It all depends on your personal situation. Don't stress too much because it will be over tomorrow and it will most likely be a piece of cake.

Make sure the trustee has all the information they need and be honest with any question asked. You will be just fine.

My discharge showed up on my credit within a month. It was extremely quick.

Good luck to you.

Comment

I too was pretty worried going in to the meeting, but what a waste of emotion on my part -- it was a breeze. I know, that's what everyone here says too, but I guess I just couldn't internalize it.

Any way... the courts are so back logged these days. I didn't know that and so we showed up early for our 341. Scheduled to begin with our 'group' at 9:30 am we didn't even get started with our 'group' until 10:15 and then we weren't heard until 10:40 am.

If I were you I'd have a nice glass of wine and not worry. Save your self some stress and wasted time and since I bet your courts are backed up at least as far as ours here, you need not be exactly on time ether. You're just going to be sitting there like we were. Who want's to waste 45 minutes! ugh.

Any way. Good luck, and don't worry!
      Last edited by BornAgain; 05-13-2009, 09:06 AM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X