top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacer update, anyone see this after 341 meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer update, anyone see this after 341 meeting?

Basically, Pacer updated my case the day after my 341.

Long story short (I don't have the exact words in front of me), the trustee pretty much stated I had no assets to liquidate, the amount except, the amount of my debt. In so many words seem to think nothing left for him to do, and asked to be released from being the trustee of the case.

So, with that said, does it sound like I probably will have a quite smooth ride till my discharge? If the trustee seems "done" with me, would it only be creditor objections that could create grief? I honestly do not except any grief from my creditors....so just hoping my 58 days left will fly by and my discharge will be on the way.

Did know if any of you who've done the 341 had checked Pacer, and seen similiar updates to your case.

Thanks.

Yes mine was about the same, and I worried to.

Comment

kenshirly, I think the way it reads, it's actually good. Was just wondering if anyone had an update like that, but then before the 60 days, had any grief.

Good luck to you..you look to be several weeks ahead of me..your discharge is on the way!!!!

Comment

The only grief I had which has nothing to do with the way it shows on Pacer was from a couple of reluctant creditors that would not stop contacting us.
        If I understand this process correctly, the only thing a no assets case like you and I had to worry about now is that the trustee has 15 days apparently to covert you to a chapter 13, or so I was told.
        But I was also told that you would have had an indication that something was wrong at the 341 meeting during questioning.
        I believe that your worries are pretty much behind you and i both at this time.

Comment

That actually sounds really good! Hopefully I'll get the same update on mine!
          4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
          5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
          7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
          7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

mine said it too

Comment

Originally posted by MiSSMaGoo View Post
              mine said it too
              so then maybe my discharge is on it's way (57 days to go...I'm counting them down).

Comment

Originally posted by bnkrptinva View Post
                so then maybe my discharge is on it's way (57 days to go...I'm counting them down).

I hope by then we will have worn out our victory hamsters and replace them with a new set, just for you. Grats on your future discharge. 'Hub
                If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

That is how mine pretty much read after my 341 and checking PACER. Your next victory will be discharge.. then closing. The discharge is the important one, meaning you don't owe the people who you BK'd. Of course, for me it was the closing. Get a smile.. You well on your way! Good Luck

Comment

Just a tip here. Many district courts are overloaded.
                    I was told that it could take some 75 days so be patient.

Comment

That's what PACER said after my 341. Basically, your trustee is telling the court that there's nothing of value for him/her to take possession of and sell.
                      "Look, we're not going to get anything from this person. I'd like to concentrate my efforts on sponges we might be able to squeeze some water from."

I haven't heard anything from the court, and I am closing in on 90 days.
                      I think of my bankruptcy less as "walking away" and more as "gnawing my leg off to get out of a trap".

Comment

I figure it won't be exactly 60 days. Attorney said "about 60 days". My hearing, there were not that many people there for it..I was surprised. Must have been a slow day.

I think my attorney said she'd get something electronically when I'm discharged..and let me know it's on the way in the mail.

I think the worst is over though.

I noticed on my credit reports..even before the 341 meeting, some of them already have my stuff at zero balanced and it says "discharged in chapter 7 bankruptcy". I was surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by bnkrptinva View Post

yep mine was discharged around day 70...

Comment

My meeting was today so I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on Pacer. I'd love for mine to say the same thing soon.
                            4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
                            5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
                            7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
                            7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bnkrptinva

Congratulations! that is great news.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X