top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Past due calls starting, how do I stall them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LuciluS: My heavens! You and DH have certainly gone through some trying times. I'm so sorry to hear of all the medical problems. I hope everything works out for you and send my best wishes for good health.

Thanks to all you answered my question. I was at doctor's appointments much of the day so I'm just now catching up.

I answered when Chase called this evening. The rep asked if I was going to make the $597 payment (its not even due yet!) and I just told her no. Then she asked if I could send $300. I said, "No, I'm sorry but I'm dealing with financial difficulties right now and trying to work out a way to catch up on the payments". She said she'd make a note of it and hung up. I hope I didn't say anything that could be used against me! It seemed like a pretty generic response.

Comment

Originally posted by trueblues View Post
      I answered when Chase called this evening. The rep asked if I was going to make the $597 payment (its not even due yet!) and I just told her no. Then she asked if I could send $300. I said, "No, I'm sorry but I'm dealing with financial difficulties right now and trying to work out a way to catch up on the payments". She said she'd make a note of it and hung up. I hope I didn't say anything that could be used against me! It seemed like a pretty generic response.

Yep, you are dealing with financial difficulties & trying to work out a way to catch up on payments. Payments to your Attorney so you can give his/her name & phone # out, then the phone should stop ringing for a bit Anways & ya get your Bankruptcy Filed!! ROFLOL!

Good reply to rep!

Luci

Comment

Originally posted by LuciluS View Post
        Yep, you are dealing with financial difficulties & trying to work out a way to catch up on payments. Payments to your Attorney so you can give his/her name & phone # out, then the phone should stop ringing for a bit Anways & ya get your Bankruptcy Filed!! ROFLOL!

Good reply to rep!

Luci
        Thanks, Luci! Guess I'll find out how long I can get away with just saying that!

Comment

I found that if you tell them you will be filing for bankruptcy, they stop calling, even if you do not file until a few months later. They did still send a couple of mail notices.

Comment

Change your phone to np or unplug phone, we hooked our fx up to answer it. We got new cell numbrs. I stopped paying chase8000, capone,7000 wamu,5000 discover5000
            june 2006, filed jan 2009. Capt one sued me in Aug 2008 only one . No need to answer phone or pay any little amount your credit is wrecked already .
            chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X