89 days and now this????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 days and now this????

WHAT in the world does this even mean and why would it happen?
    Anny insight would be great. THANKS-- AGAIN!

Notice Fixing Time for Additional Creditors to file Section 523/727 Complaints and file Proofs of Claim. Deadline for Additional Creditors to file a Section 523/727 Complaint is July 8, 2009 and to file Proofs of Claim is July 8, 2009

was there anybody you left off your petition?
    I do not provide legal advice. All I do here is give my two cents as an opinion and at least share some of the facts that I know. Attorneys can provide legal advice, so go ask them or hire one.

Comment

we filed an amendment on 4/27 and added the IRS.
      After the little research I have been frantically doing it seems that probably is the trigger- BUT why wait until now to add 35 days... Is there a set amount the creditors get after an amendment filed?

Comment

Sounds like they are giving the IRS time to file a POC. Doesn't mean they will.

I think I read somewhere in one of Justbrokes replies that the govt gets extra time.

Is the tax debt old?

Comment

did any creditor, specifically the IRS, file a request/motion to extend time?
          filed ch7 May 09
          341 june 09
          discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

It does sound like you may be or have become an asset case. It happened to me. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Sorry for the very silly question-- but what happens then if you become/are an assett case. Is it that they only get extra time to file objections/poc? what else could happen and what are the time frames vs. the 60 til discharge--- which is what I have been waiting for ( we are at 89)--

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X