Filing tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filing tomorrow!

I just UPS'd our signed petition back to my lawyer. I can't wait to actually file, hopefully tomorrow. I know at that point I will still have quite a few hoops to jump through, but the questions and what-ifs involved in filing will be over. That seems like it will be such a relief.

Now I'm dreading the 341, although from reading here for most people it wasn't bad. Not that that will stop me from obsessing over it to the point of anxiety attacks.

What was harder for you, actually filling out and filing the paperwork or the 341?

I can totally relate... I just posted a similar thread...albeit a bit longer! For me so far the anxiousness is in preparation and the unknown. Its just crazy to me because if we followed to a T the bankruptcy guidelines (IE: not using credit cards, no insider payments, no balance transfers etc) then we perhaps would not need bankruptcy to begin with! I really had no idea about all the insides and outsides and what-ifs ...

Anyways I'm right here with you...good luck to you!
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

WhooHoo! The ball is now rolling...don't worry so much, you'll be fine.
      May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
      May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
      May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
      9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X