top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can i use the address off of my credit report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i use the address off of my credit report?

I have worked my way up to the schedule F where i need to list my creditors and their addresses so i pulled my credit report and i seen that all of them were listed on there with an address so i wanted to know if i could list that address on my schedule F?

I believe I used some of those addresses for ones I didn't have bills anymore.

If you still get bills look on the back and list the correspondence address.

I've never had any problems.
    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by JRScott View Post
      I believe I used some of those addresses for ones I didn't have bills anymore.

If you still get bills look on the back and list the correspondence address.

I've never had any problems.
      ok i will look. on the same form (schedule F) do i list just the original company i owe or do i list the collections agency as well? on my credit report the original company says they wrote it off as a bad debt and the balance is
      $0 and then the collections agency shows the full amout of the debt. so my question is do i list both and if so should i put $0 for the original debtor and the full amount for the collections agency? or should i show the full amount for both?

Comment

I believe you'd list the full amount for the original debtor. You might check with the local clerk of court for your bk district and see if they have a specific appendix form for you to use.
        May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
        July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
        September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by JRScott View Post
          I believe you'd list the full amount for the original debtor. You might check with the local clerk of court for your bk district and see if they have a specific appendix form for you to use.
          thanks once again

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X