How long until...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long until...........

Long story short, I stopped paying my mortgage on April 1st. Does anyone have any experience with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage? I have previously
    submitted paperwork to their workout department to see about getting a deed in lieu and have yet to hear back from them. The lawyer says wait to file 7 and then sign the deed in lieu. She hasn't told me when I will be filing yet. I did the course but am thinking maybe I should wait as I had to charge a 900.00 air purifier (medical neccessity) for my Asthma in early March. She did say I may get stuck paying for that charge. I also had to buy groceries beginning of May for 60.00 on my card. I saw her the end of May. I haven't heard from her and it's been 10 days since I did the course and sent her the certificate. I am concerned they will start foreclosure before I file. Does anyone know how long they wait? (Wells Fargo?)

Also will the 2 recent charges be an issue? I honestly did not know I'd be
    fdiling as I went to see mt lawyer about DIL and she told me this was the best way out.

Not an attorney of course but I would not think that either charge would be problem as that's the only way you could live and eat.
    Let the courts decide. If you have to file just get it over with and you will fell much better.

Comment

WF Mortgage

My 1st and second mortgages are both with WF. They didn't start the file for foreclosure until about 5 months of non payment. They were awful to deal with until I learned to ask for the loss mitigatation department right off. Then I also found that I could ask for the same person every time in that dept and that helped a lot too. They knew my story already.

I've gotten employed since then and they did a workout package (loan modification) with me. They were actually very decent about that thing. Today the guy there was hinting they don't really want to hurry more foreclosures right now. I guess they have all they can deal with.

I wish you the best. This is a really crappy thing to be dealing with and not just giving up and hiding under the bed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X