341 tomorrow, no reaffirmation paperwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 tomorrow, no reaffirmation paperwork

I am planning to reaffirm house but have seen no paperwork either thru lawyer or pacer filings and the 341 is tomorrow. When do these things usually get signed?

You don't reaffirm your mortgage, at least not here in Washington. We signed reaffirmation papers on our vehicles but the bank (BofA) informed us that there is no such thing.

I don't know if you have a second loan...

Comment

Did you call your mortgage company. I wanted to reaffirm my house but have
      not heard any thing. I had my 341 2 week ago. I still get statement and auto with draw from my acount on the 2nd loan. It is if nothing happoned.

Comment

our BK paperwork has the intention to reaffirm the house, car, and trailer. The atty got reaffirmation papers on only the trailer so far.
        filed chapter 7 BK 4/27/09
        341 meeting 6/4/09
        DISCHARGED!!! 8/5/09

Comment

Reaffirmation agreements usually don't have to be signed and filed until just before your discharge date. My 341 was two days ago, I'm just starting to hear from my attorney about reaffirmations...
          Filed: 5/7/2009 :cry: 341: 6/9/2009 :yahoo:
          Discharged: 8/12/2009 :clapping::clapping::clapping:
          My advice is based on personal experience only

Comment

Originally posted by bkinwa View Post
            You don't reaffirm your mortgage, at least not here in Washington. We signed reaffirmation papers on our vehicles but the bank (BofA) informed us that there is no such thing.

I don't know if you have a second loan...
            Actually it's a Home equity loan as the house was free and clear before that. Today I had the 341 and my atty said he hadn't heard from the lein holder so to just keep making payments.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X