top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have to tell their renters the bad news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL my renters have been so busy dodging me for the past rent, I have not been able to tell them the current situation.
    Filed 5/27/09
    341 7/2/09
    341 held
    Discharge and closed 9/4/09

Comment

Yea.. same thing happened with me. I told one of my tenants not to pay me starting in July. Next thing I know, he's asking for his security deposit back. I got really pissed about it and was like pay me in July then and ill give it right back to you. He sorta got the picture at that point. My other tenant ironically bounced a check on me for July before I even got a chance to tell her to not pay me anymore starting in July. Oh well.. i wont bother with eviction there.
      I will however, stop paying the maintenence fees on these properties as if i do continue to pay them with no rent, i will be too much in the hole every month.
      I think from my readings here, that non-paid maint fees prior to filing are discharged but that u have to pay maint fees again after you file. Its kinda odd to hafta pay agan when filing, but oh well.. will have to confirm this with the lawyer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X