Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about...

mortgage insurance?
    to everyone who has not paid their mortgage in several months and to those who are or have not paid in 6months or more
    Do you still pay the mortgage insurance?
    What if something happens? who is responsible?

What about taxes too?
    my taxes and insurance are included in my payment
    but i am thinking i should call the insurance carrier and pay them for the mortgage insurance...

What have you all done.. or intend to do?

??

Are you talking about mortgage insurance PMI or home insurance?

Comment

Home Insurance.. required to have with mortgage but not PMI

Comment

Well, I am in a similar position, I have stopped paying mortgage since Feb this yr and got the NOD, my home insurance is good till august and flood insurance good till Dec. I know the foreclosure process in CA may last beyond august, since there is a 90 day redemption/cure period after the Notice of Default is filed .Then there is the auction sale etc etc..who knows how long.

I read in some threads here that some people stopped paying(for single family housing not a condo with home associations etc)for home insurance, but technically if you are still the home owner, on the title, then you are liable for any damages incurred if someone breaks in, slips etc and tries to sue you. I am including the house in BK when i file in august/sept.I may take a chance/risk and not pay home insurance come august when it is time for renewable, since I really cannot afford to spend any more money on the house especially if i am planning a CH 7

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X