Have my 341 tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have my 341 tomorrow!

So, the time went quicker than I expect - to honest, I sort of forgot about the whole thing for a bit.

I am not worried about my case - honestly I have nothing they could get any money for. So, it will probably be routinue for me.

But I didn't have a chance to get my out of state license changed to the state I live in now. I had bad eye infection and I didn't want my picture taken with that. It is better now. But I hope they don't say anything about it. It is too late to get it done now because they mail them here and you don't get it right away (how dumb).

I just hope they don't ask any questions I can't answer.

It is weird, I am not really nervous like I should be.
    "I broke, I broke, it's off to Chapter 7 I go"
    http://queenfluff.blogs.experienceproject.com/
    1st meeting w/ Lawyer: 4/3/09 * File: 4/30/09 *341: 6/23/09 * Discharged 8/25/09!

Good luck. Sounds like everything should go smoothly for you.
    07/10/09 Filed Chapter 7
    08/10/09 341
    10/16/09 Discharged
    02/01/10 Closed

Comment

Sending good vibes your way....

May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
      May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
      May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
      9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

good luck tomorrow!!!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Ok, now I am nervous. I think more about being late or something. To top it off, I don't have a ride today and it is going to 90 degrees this afternoon and I have to stand and wait for the bus to the building. Yuck!

It was weird too that yesterday i got a letter from my lawyers assistant saying they are missing some paperwork for payments I made to my credit card companies to give to the trusteee. What? the day BEFORE the 341?. This chick seems a bit not really good at her job - she did the same thing to me with my tax returns - like she doesn't check paperwork thoroughly or something. But way didn't she do all this like two months ago when i filed my case?

ANyhow, I KNOW they have the statements because I printed them all out and gave them too him - also because I KNOW I don't have them anymore and I can't make anymore copies (because my online accounts are closed down) so they [I]better[I] still have them! Ugh.

Another weird things is that she called yesterday to remind me of my appointment today (before I got the mail) and she didn't mention the paperwork.

I am 100% positive that THEY have it. I remember giving it to them. I think this chick just doesn't look closely enough like she did with my tax returns.

Ugh. I wish I had had time when I did all my printing to go to Kinkos and make copies of everything myself. I only have copies of somethings and I gave the lawyers copies of other things (like bank statements).

But I like the way she sends me this thing at the last minute. What am I a printing service? She is the assistant and should keep on top of things.

I left a message after I opened the letter but it was after 5pm - I am assuming they listened to it this morning. Geesh!

I only hope this doesn't effect my case. I will ask my lawyer about when I get their today. I want to see if he mentions it first. I KNOW his has these papers. I mean, what if I didn't get that letter until later today? Talk about a flaky assistant. Even the message she left was like she was not used to doing a professional job.

I met her once and she is a super young college student. Just great!
          1st meeting w/ Lawyer: 4/3/09 * File: 4/30/09 *341: 6/23/09 * Discharged 8/25/09!

Comment

Eeps, good luck! I hope it all works out for you... you're making me nervous too because I was never asked to provide statements from my credit card companies... does this vary per district? Only thing I needed to provide was pay stubs through my date of filing and current bank statement as of file date and then updated bank statements through file date.... *bites nails*.
            BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
            Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
              Eeps, good luck! I hope it all works out for you... you're making me nervous too because I was never asked to provide statements from my credit card companies... does this vary per district? Only thing I needed to provide was pay stubs through my date of filing and current bank statement as of file date and then updated bank statements through file date.... *bites nails*.
              Thanks! I feel like I am going to a job interview - you know how you get nervous before even though you know you have nothing to really worry about.

I don't know if it varies per district but it was something my lawyer wanted to show proof that I was paying my cc bills.

Actually what they want them for is to show payments that you made to your cc accounts if it is over a certain amount (I think it was $600) within a certain time frame (I think it was three months prior to filing) and since my minimum monthly payment to Citibank alone was almost $600 - I had to show those payments with printout ( I wasn't ever late on my payments before filing). I think this is something that is supposed to work in the debtors favor - like showing I paided a good amount of money to my debt right before I did BK. It shows that I was diligent in paying my creditors a good amount of money towards my debt even up to the last minute (or few months before filing anyhow).

Anyhow, I called and the receptionist told me not to worry about it and that the letter I got is required to be sent and than about a 1/2 an hour ago the assistant called and said she found the papers and is sending them to the trusteee for the meeting today. So it looks like I am covered.

I wouldn't worry about it if i were you but I would definately have my own copies of my statements (bank and credit card) for at least six months prior to your filing - just in case you need them.

I wish I had had time to copy mine before I gave them to the lawyer. I am wondering if I can request copies of everything I gave them. I would like to have it for my records. Hmmm...

But apparently too my lawyer might be late to my 341. He has another meeting an half an hour before - but it is in the same building so hopefully he will be there on time. I wonder if any other bk people will be there. I would assume so but they didnt tell me anything.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X